Thursday, July 27, 2006

Quick Update from Jameel

Hey People -

Just wanted to wish a very quick "hi" to you all, and publically thank Litvshe and General Arafat for the amazing work they've been doing on keeping the blog going.

Litvshe wrote: "Over the weekend he will be going up North to volunteer his mad paramedic skillz to those in need. His whereabouts are a closely guarded military secret. The bidding will begin at $50."

Well...I think he meant MDA (Magen David Adom) EMT and ambulance driving skills -- I'm not a paramedic...or even a mad paramedic...

Milluim was exhausting, but I took some pictures I hope to post next week. I'll bring up my camera as well for the weekend -- maybe I'll have what to take pictures of on Friday. Hopefully it will be a boring weekend, but the way things look now, I'm not so sure.

Gotta run now.

Bye Everyone - catch you Sunday afternoon, B'ezrat Hashem.

Shabbat Shalom,

Jameel.





Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

be safe, bro. Mad skilz or not, the Yidden need you.

Anonymous said...

You stay safe.

Long live ISRAEL !!

AMSHINOVER said...

JR think mar cohen

DTC said...

Let's be careful out there.

BoneCrusher said...

Now that we have refreshed our Counter Terrorist skills Jameel will be out of town for Shabbat. Leaving the rest of us to hold down the fort.

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

For some reason, the idea of Orthodox Jews pluralizing words by adding a 'z' totally cracks me up.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails