Dr. Aaron Lerner of IMRA summed it up very well, so I will simply quote him:
Here's the difference:
- Yaakov Teitel will have his day in Israeli court and, if convicted, spend a good part of the remainder of his life behind bars.
- Prime Minister Netanyahu isn't asking for Jewish terrorist Yaakov Teitel to be freed.
- There are no Israeli security forces planning to capture Palestinians to trade for Yaakov Teitel's release.
- The Israeli school system isn't teaching that Yaakov Teitel is a hero.
- No summer camp sponsored by a leading Israeli political party is going to be named after Yaakov Teitel.
- Yaakov Teitel's family isn't going to get a monthly stipend from the Government of Israel as a sign of thanks for his actions.
Learn to Shoot at Caliber-3 with top Israeli Anti-Terror Experts!
Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד