Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ode to the Shnekel


Ode to the Shnekel
By JoeSettler

Two but one, yet lonely be,
The Shnekel is for all to see;

What use are you, you minted swindle,
My carried coins did not dwindle;

Machines will simply not accept you,
And fiscally, you are quite inept too;

And strange you feel in my hand,
Your quality is really, rather bland;

So two but one you Shnekel be,
Two shekels are more, I guarantee.


Visiting Israel?
Learn to Shoot at
Caliber-3 with top Israeli Anti-Terror Experts!


Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

2 comments:

josh said...

I don't use them either. I started saving them in order to pay my bills at the post office.

Gee a Moron said...

It's going to go the way of the $1 coins

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails