Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ashkelon: Only 5 minutes from Tehran!

Fun loving Hamas future-peace-partners check out the bomb-detection X-RAY machine at the Rafah crossing Customs Hall.

Today, Israel allowed Fatah VIP terrorists from Gaza into the West Bank, and it looks like things are going to be even safer here than ever before.

But Wait! I've been saying this for years, and here it is again!

THE MONEY QUOTE, today in YNET:
“I’m afraid to say this out loud, they may execute me for it, but there are a lot of people, including myself, who think it would be better if Israel came back here. Things would be much better than they are now,” said Samara (alias), a graduate of the Islamic University living in the Gaza Strip.
What?

Arabs thinking that the situation was better before Olso?
Before the Disengagement?

Yet another reason to thank President-Elect Shimon Peres and R' Ovadia Yosef for our new Middle East.



Shavua Tov...


Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

2 comments:

Olah Chadasha said...

Thanks Shimon Peres. You're just so swell! Wait, Jameel, I need to ask you a serious question. Be honest with me now. Ani Lozer?
-OC

Jacob Da Jew said...

I saw the article in the JP and was simply astounded how Israel is welcoming these Fatah murderers.

I had to post about it, Feh!

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails