1. Labor insists on being in the opposition to rebuild itself.
2. Meretz says they will not be in a coalition with Leiberman/Yisrael Beitaynu
3. Arab parties announce they will not recommend Livni as Prime Minister candidate to Israel's president.
Likud; Livni should wake up from her dream that she's going to be Prime Minister.
Reports: Livni offered Leiberman job of substitute Prime Minister (she she's not around), and any ministry of his choosing.
Shots fired this evening at Jewish motorists near the "Ateret" settlement in the West Bank. No inuries.
Rocks and Molotov cocktails thrown this evening near the community of Maaleh Shomron on Road 55 in the West Bank. No injuries.
Palestinians report that an failed assasination attempt was made today on Hamas leader Isma'eel Hani'eh.
Tomorrow's the big day -- the count of the remaining 150,000 votes of:
- IDF soldiers
- Israeli diplomats abroad
- Israeli maritime workers abroad
- hospitalized patients
- prisoners in Israeli jails.
Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד