Thursday, March 23, 2006

Outting the spoofer contest - updated!

So far, one blogger sent me a list with 7 correct answers (his 8th one didn't really count since it included him). Therefore, I'll help you all out abit...but raise the list to 15. Here's a list of the bloggers who parodied the sites.

Match 15 of them, and you win the picture! (you can post your results in a comment)

I've already been offered $50 for the picture, but I think its worth alot more ;-)

The list of contributors: (some are missing since they requested to remain anonymous)

AirTime
Mirty
A - The Israeli Tour Guide
Swiftthinker
AbbaGav
Jak Black
Ezzie Goldish
Batya
Robbie
Godol Hador
Elie
Krum
Phishaliya
StepIma
BEC
Ifyouwillit
Jameel
Oleh Girl
TAFKATPP
Litvshe
DovBear
Jerusalem Cop
Orthomom
Must Gum

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

No comments:

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails