Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Stuff going on.

I feel like I've been neglecting my blog the past few days, so I had to post an update.

The Mrs. @ The Muqata just called up to tell me the following;

Our neighbor's son is over at the Muqata playing with our 3 year old.

My wife asked our 3 year old (and his name is NOT Chavi Kaufman) if he would like to play with the Lincoln Logs with his friend.

So our 3 year old turns to his friend as says, "Want to play with the Blogs?"

I guess they've been reading the purim parodies as well.

There's a Purim Parody Blogroll up on most of the parodied blogs, and its not fully working yet.
I suggest you check ALL the blogs on a daily basis, since new material is going up all the time! (Great new posting on Orthomom's Purim blog today as well).

Its not too late to send in a parody - we'd love to share it with the world!
And a hat-tip to Ezzie for a great Parody Round-up (so far)

Happy Adar!

Muqata Purim Spoofing and Window Cleaning, Inc.
(Serving the public since 1872)

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael


Dating Mistress, Jerusalem said...

The "lincoln blogs" comment is so sweet!

for something even sweeter, why don't you and all your readers stop by my blog for a seuda you won't forget...

Jack's Shack said...

"Since 1872"

You really are old aren't you.

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Jack: yes, but I sitll look 17.

Search the Muqata



Related Posts with Thumbnails