Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Purim @ DovBear's Treehouse


A Really Long Title About Nothing, Because It Really Doesn't Make Any Difference At All

I can't believe what I'm seeing at GH. First, his counter is at like 800 million gazillion, because he cheats and counts page views and not hits. Can you believe that? This is what happens when you go off the derech because your to busy believing in souls and other nonsense.

Go here for more Purim DovBear: http://purimdovbear.blogspot.com/



Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

2 comments:

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

this one seemed sort of mean, not so funny

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Steg: Its only the first posting...I'll try to convey to the author to lighten things up.

Sorry it didn't meet your standards -- we'll try harder!

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails