Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Purim @ The Rabbi's Kidding




Ode to Mrs. TRK

My elusive one
My love
Where are you?
Why haven’t you burst through my screen
Moved by my eloquence and subversive dodginess?
Where do you hide?
Why can I not find you?
Is it my broadly misogynistic streak that repels you?
Or perhaps you are in front of me and I see you not
I search
I saunter
I seethe
I seek
I sift through all my fanmail from adoring commenters
And still I cannot fathom
The essence of you:
Your inner beauty
Must equal your outer beauty
A tall order, perchance
But I’m a dreamer
And that makes everything OK
I breathe in
An impassioned sigh
And contemplate myself some more.

Yikes! See the rest of this biting satire over here: http://trkpurim.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't write this one!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious - even better than the real one. Whoever wrote it certainly has TRK's number!

TRK said...

ya achla gever totach mi shekatav et zeh - pashut gadol!

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails