Friday, August 28, 2009

Good news from Israel

Israeli scientists find a natural cure for insomnia. The drug is called Circadin and it is essentially a timed melatonin release capsule.

Unlike sleeping pills which suppress brain activity, Circadin simulates the natural functioning of the pineal gland and naturally prepares the body for sleeping.

Cool. The next drug of the Jet Set - and it was developed in Israel.


Earn El Al tickets to Israel and other rewards with the HAS Advantage Credit Card!

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

6 comments:

realRightWinger said...

Have a whisky - its cheaper and more fun

Your Correspondent said...

My doc got a free sample and suggested I try it. I did, and it did nothing for me. Maybe I needed a bigger dose?

Anyway I'm back on regular sleep medicine.

JJ said...

Belated Mazal Tov to Jameel and everyone at the Muqata on the new baby!

Garnel Ironheart said...

Mazel tov.

By the way, the cure for insomnia is my gastroenterology professor from second year med school. Worked every time.

Garnel Ironheart said...

Mazel tov.

By the way, the cure for insomnia is my gastroenterology professor from second year med school. Worked every time.

primerica said...

Mazal tov. Great news for the people who suffer of insomnia. lorne

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails