Monday, August 31, 2009

More than one way to fly to Israel

-- Advertisement --

The Jblogger contest is not the only way to fly for free (more or less) to Israel.

If you sign up for a HAS Advantage credit card you can start earning points towards El Al tickets to Israel.

I know this works, because it's how my parents fly to Israel (and fly their grandchildren in from Israel).

The card has no annual fee. You can use it, or not use it.



But there are Jewish/kosher stores all over where you can even earn double points if you shop there and pay with the HAS card - and get to Israel sooner.

And once your in Israel, the HAS card also gives you discounts in some 100 stores in Israel.

(There are plenty of other benefits too.)

So click on the link to HAS, and apply using the code "WebAds4" (that give the Muqata the "credit" for your signup), and you'll get 2500 points after your first purchase.


Earn El Al tickets to Israel and other rewards with the HAS Advantage Credit Card!

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

3 comments:

bataliyah said...

Well, I don't know that I would have thought to use the blogosphere for this, but I've had this card for several years and really love it. It really does work as described and there is no annual fee. You can also use your purchases to help support certain Israeli-based charities. It's a win-win.

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Hey - If I can get people to sign up, so that I can get a flight to the USA -- I'll personally call up everyone who helped me get the points :-)

(And even visit them in the NY metropolitan area)

Anonymous said...

Where's the BEEF???

the 50 shekel entrance fee isn't a fortune, but it's insulting that they switched the menu to dairy.

Last year's convention highlight was the outstanding meat buffet.

What a shondah!

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails